My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Monday 28 March 2011

Paper Cupcakes DT card,TioT DT card, Baby Bud DT card and Delicious Doodles DT card

OMW I forgot to hit publish on my post and now I have to do all in one. How did I do it no idea. Maybe to excited that I'm gonna have my 5 burner dream cooker. It's been 4 month since our oven broke down and Adrian just bought the new one over a week ago and it's coming tomorrow (Tuesday). Carpenter is coming in the morning to re size my cupboards as I had only a 4 burner cooker but getting a Ranger Master cook was my dream, so he got it for me. You have no idea how happy I'm. Time for me to learn to bake too as kids bigger now and I don't mind them eating cake at wknds. Alfie already asked if we can make muffin and I told him next week when he's off for Spring holiday we can make some cupcakes probably  apple and cinnamon ones and maybe a cheese and bacon one as Adrian doesn't like cooked fruit, now how silly is that

Anyway I stoped chatting so much and onto my Paper Cupcakes card where we had a recipe to fallow: pink,green and yellow this is a fab combo and her is my card I kept the hole layout simple as the BP is busy. The BP/DP and the WA is from TLC Creations

 On the image I used my cloud stamp to make the image more real.


Over at TioT the theme was Inches min 3. I was so glad to be able to use my inch stamps from  and I used the kids letter stencil too lol

At Delicious Doodles the theme was Flowers. I used the iris image from Teri's shop and Pascale's(who is are sponsor for this week) iris paper. I just wish you could see this in real life, the picture does not show justice. I have tried to take as many pic as possible to show you. I merged the image and paper and printed an extra iris off so I Was able to 3D it. I was gonna ad bit's and bobs but when I finished it just wanted the main iris to be the middle off the attention. It's a simple card I love it. The WA is TLC Creations 
 Inside, the verse been googled
 and a side view, that little dimension just made it really nice and of course the paper from Pascale just tops it up.

My last card is my Baby Bud card. I have used the free image Baby Bell in my CraftArtist program I flipped her you can check out rest of the gang here and. The paper is TLC Creations Spring/Easter club and MUM just been printed off

 The little flowers from stash with beads in the middle
 And here is the close up.

Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko/Ildz

3 comments:

  1. Some really pretty creations here hun!
    My card started out like your Iris one, but I couldn't get it to look right!! Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fabulous...awesome coloring....thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you have been a busy one!! Thanks for the how to...great artwork! Love that little guy, so glad to be part of the team!!

    ReplyDelete