My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Sunday 6 March 2011

High Hopes challenge

Over at HH the theme is Ladies birthday card. I have used one of my new stamp what I won on their blog hop. I coloured it with pro-markers (been months since I used them but I think it's ok)
here is my card
Sorry pick is bad will take better one in morning
 My swirls is made out of 2 little one and 2 big ones. I started to combine them. I haven't got any big fancy swirl so I had to use what I've got lol I took the pic in the morning and you can see the shine on the swirls, I used my glimmer mist, I'm quet pleased with it how it turned out.
 The little sentiment is from one of my popcorn set, no idea which one, got few well almost all, few Xmas one missing lol I don't know why when I coloured my bug's face I coloured with the skin tones, I really like  them like that.
Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko

4 comments:

  1. Great card Ildz, cute image and beautifully coloured. The swirl looks fab. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Ildz - this is so much fun and I love how you combined the flourishes and added the gorgeous flowers to them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what an adorable card and fab colours too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Love all the wonderful colors..

    ReplyDelete